Happy Pride Week Charlotte!
“Celebrating 20 years of Charlotte Pride and 40 years of Pride legacy in the Queen City,” the Charlotte Pride Festival & Parade is this weekend, August 20-21, 2022 in Uptown Charlotte. See below for a full list of events and more.
WORK WITH US DURING PRIDE – Details below…
$15 per hour
- Hand out copies of Qnotes from our festival booth.
- Assist with collecting survey responses from attendees.
- Hand out cool swag and invite people to sign up for our newsletters.
- Have fun and celebrate local LGBTQ media at PRIDE!
- Saturday, August 20: 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. (4 hours)
- Saturday, August 20: 2 p.m. – 6 p.m. (4 hours)
- Saturday, August 20: 6 p.m. – 10 p.m. (4 hours)
- Sunday, August 21: 11 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. (3.5 hours)
- Sunday, August 21: 2:30 – 6 p.m. (3.5 hours)
Contact Chris Rudisill with your preferred shift(s) and contact information (name, phone, email) to email@example.com.
CHARLOTTE PRIDE WEEK NEWS
After two years of pandemic-induced lockdown and virtual streaming events to keep the spirit of Charlotte Pride alive, the celebration has returned full force, live and in-person and expected to attract a crowd of over 200,000.
PRINT ISSUE: IN FOCUS CHARLOTTE
Pick up our annual In Focus Charlotte Issue featuring an interview with Grammy winner and Charlotte Pride headliner, Daya. On newsstands this Friday!
Get your copy at the Pride festival, along with QnotesCarolinas swag. Come visit our booth just steps from the Main Stage.
Additional distribution of Qnotes print issue in city newspaper boxes throughout Uptown Charlotte.